Country Buffet

Country Buffet

Thursday, July 8, 2010

~The Best For Last~



~Wunderschon Gastfreundshaft~

(Wonderful Hospitality)


For nine fantastic days Regula showed me her life, her family and her culture. She really knows how to roll out the red carpet! Thank you, Regula, for taking the time and being a great hostess! The photo above is from the evening she prepared fondue for me. Fondue is usually a meal enjoyed in the fall but since I was there we enjoyed it in the spring on her balcony!


Regula and her parents, Ruth and Erik and Ruth's cat with personality plus,"Teemo"(sp?). Ruth and Erik prepared a Sunday Brunch feast for us: five kinds of breads, four kinds of homeade jams, eggs, hams, fruits....and more!





Regula's boys: Ivo (standing) and Leo (sitting). My last day there Leo celebrated his twelfth birthday! I got in on several party celebrations on his special day!



This photo sums it all up...gemutlichkeit...the best time!
Hopefully, it won't be another 27 years until my next visit.
Vielen Dank, Regula, Ruth, Erik , Ivo and Leo!

No comments: